Saturday 9 June 2012

Allison squared


What would you do if you met someone and when you told them your name they said, “That’s my name!” Well, that happened to me a few days ago at my orientation. I was talking to this girl who’s also part of the SWAP program and when I told her my name, she informed me that was her’s as well. I was surprised at that response so I clarified saying mine was Allison Tanner. Well, she said, I’m Allison Traynor. It’s almost the same!

You just can’t make this stuff up.

It gets weirder, so apparently she is also a runner and is studying international relations. She’s from New York and has become my first friend in Paris. She is here on a year's exchange so she’s been here for a bit longer than I have. It's nice to meet someone so similar to you on the other side of the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment